Quantcast

Saturday, July 11, 2009

fun filled week!








the last few days have been great and I can honestly say we are taking advantage of summer in full force! last week we went to Pump It Up with some friends (the video attached was taken after we jumped for 2 hours and had lunch) and the kids had a blast. I got to attend my friend's 40th birthday fondue feast filled with 3 course of fondue. We had 2 cheese starters, shabu shabu with 3 different kinds of meat, and a chocolate fondue for feast. it was heaven!
4th of July was great and was the most relaxing 4th yet since having kids. Unfortunately Art has all the pictures on his camera so none to share at the moment but I will post to Facebook later.
Taylor and Sydney have both been doing great at swimming lessons and I couldn't be prouder. Taylor can now float on her own and is really working on her stroke.
Yesterday we visited Look What I Made for the last time since they will be closing at the end of the month. I am so sad to see this place go and we will miss it.
Enjoy the pictures! Sorry for the quick, kinda boring post, but just wanted to get caught up for the week and go enjoy the rest of this hot day with the kids and Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...