Quantcast

Friday, September 23, 2011

Wedding Weekend

I can't believe that it's HERE!  9 months in the making and it's like it's wedding weekend around here.  So much excitement, a buzz in the air and I can't help but wonder if after the high of Sunday, will I feel a little blue come Monday morning.  Sort of like the day after my wedding (they say post-wedding blues is a totally legit thing for brides).  Rachel has put her heart and soul into this conference and JJ and I have been along for the ride, helping out in any way we can.  It's been fun, frustrating at times, exciting and humbling.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us and see Him work his presence in a room full of men and women eager to share His gifts.

I'll be praying for safe flights & safe drives for all our attendees and courage if you need it.  It's going to be great.  I know some of you are nervous but God put you here for a reason and each one of you are special.  No matter how big or small your blog is, you matter and I look forward to meeting you soon.  Please come say hi.  I would love to see your smiling face in person :)

T-minus forty eight hours and counting folks!

Happy Friday, and catch you on the flip side, that is on Monday, for some recap action :)

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait!!!
    I've been looking forward to this for a whole year.
    It's going to be a great day.
    I'll be looking for you in your new dress. :)
    Love from,
    Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited. And so terrified.

    I can't believe in just a few short hours I'll be meeting some of my favorite bloggers in PERSON!

    And I can't find anything to wear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited for the weekend!!!!!! Thanks for all you girls have done to plan it! See you Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so excited! You girls rock for planning Blog Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited! And really looking forward to meeting you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay ... all this talk just makes me sick that i didn't find out about blog sugar until a week ago :( so sad i'll be missin' out ... but hope you all have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...