Quantcast

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Playgrounds & Lollipops - Cut Off

{Tucker for Target blouse, J. Crew Cafe Capris, Michael Kors Watch, Forever 21 Necklace, 
Cents of Style Shoes, Nordstrom Leather Jacket}
Taylor took these photos today.  Head cut off, slightly out of focus, no specific attention to detail, mischievous boys getting in the way of things.  In reviewing them I was about to throw in the towel and call it a lost cause, but as I sat here looking at this I decided that they are rather appropriate considering how this past week has been for me.  Some days I do feel a bit like my head has been cut off and I'm chasing it around.  I'm sure I'm not alone, right my friends? 

Blissdom is two weeks away, I'm in the middle of designing the style blog, I'm working on a big project for another blogger, and somehow my commitments at both kid's schools are at an all time high these next two weeks.  February feels like it's punishing me for being so lazy and carefree in January, indeed.  Happy Wednesday friends. Linking up with Glamamom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...