Quantcast

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

36

My how things change from one year to the next.  Last year I was kicking up my heels at a fun birthday party in my honor to celebrate 35.  Today, there's a munchkin in my belly that's kicking away (yes! I can feel him/her kick now!), and I have an impromptu and very mellow trip planned to the desert.  Yes, things change indeed, but this year definitely for the better :)

I'm taking the next two days off but I did want to share with you a post I wrote about some of my beauty essentials over at For the Love Of.  I know I have professed my lack of beauty "prowess", but I do have a stock pile of some essentials I count on every day to help me look presentable.  I know many of you love dishing about products so I thought it might be a fun read for you guys and I'd love to hear some of your essentials.  So please pop on over!  It's my birthday so you kind of have to ;)
Oh, and the one thing I asked for for my birthday?  Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.  Is that silly?      

1 comment:

  1. Love your choices! Yes, LM tinted moisturizer is an excellent gift!! I am looking into that and Bobbi Brown's tinted moisturizer. Please post your findings after you use the tinted moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...